JIRA Email This Issue
The main plugin documentation is available in this Confluence instance: Email This Issue Documentation
Find Email This Issue on Atlassian Marketplace.
A New Beginning
Till february 2012, JETI has not changed significantly since it was first published. We have incorporated few improvements, fixed bugs, it was always freely available with source code to anyone.
The constantly growing JETI community has imposed a new challenge on us. Questions, problems, feature requests were reaching us but we were unable to respond quick enough and to implement the feature requests we faced with.
After a long time having a bad taste in mouth because of feeling guilty, we have come to a conclusion. We realized we must commercialize JETI in order to:
- keep our users satisified with the responsiveness of our support
- provide them with new features
- settle a safe future of JETI keeping compatibility with upcoming JIRA versions
Therefore JETI has recently undergone a new beginning or rebirth. Many new, long-awaited features have been added, critical bugs have been fixed. Not only the internals have changed significantly, but the plugin's user interface has been completely rebrushed, a new logo and banner have been designed and even the email templates have been updated to comply with JIRA notification emails.
The story does not end with JETI 5.0 being released. We have already started to work on the upcoming versions with many new features and improvements. According to our plans, JETI will support Atlassian Marketplace coming in Q2 2012.
We do hope JETI customers will feel much comfortable with the recent changes. We also aim at mobilizing the JETI user community by encouraging everyone to share ideas and feature request in JETI's issue tracker.
Our purpose was to keep JETI as cheap as possible and to keep pricing structure as simple as possible.
Pricing information is available on the Atlassian Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/4977/email-this-issue
How to Purchase Your License
Purchasing a license is extremely easy. We provide two methods of purchase (Atlassian Marketplace or direct purchase), please follow the instructions of the method you prefer.
Purchase from Atlassian Marketplace
JIRA Email This Issue may be purchased through the Atlassian Marketplace.
This is our recommended purchase method. Atlassian Marketplace provides many benefits, reminders, evaluation and standard payment methods you are familiar with.
Purchase from Plugin Vendor
In this method you can purchase your license directly from us. We accept payment methods of bank transfer, PayPal and Credit Card via PayPal.
Not eligible for the Marketplace?
Atlassian Marketplace is currently available in Australia, European Union and USA.
If your company resides in none of these regions and you are interested in using this plugin, please contact us at info[at]meta-inf[dot]hu
Choose this purchase method when:
- you prefer to pay via bank transfer:
- want to receive your invoice first before making the payment
- Click the below button to send us your order with all details required to generate your license.
- We send you our invoice.
- You pay the fee.
- As soon as your payment is cleared, we immediately generate the license key and send it to you in email.
International payments are completed in a few business days.
By purchasing a new license:
- you are entitled to perpetually use the software (renewing maintenanve is optional)
- you are entitled to request support for 12 months
- you are entitled to install free upgrades for 12 months
- you agree with the End User License Agreement
Purchasing Enterprise License
Additionally to the above benefits, enterprise license owners receive:
- enteprise level support (see below)
- online webinar for administrators to master configuration and customization of the plugin
- a limited edition JIRA Email This Issue T-shirt
Purchasing Maintenance Renewal
Working time is Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:00 GMT+1.
Our support covers the following services:
- we help you solve issues with installation, configuration and use of the plugin
- we advise you how your custom needs may be addressed
- we inform you about the plugin road map, release information
- we do not guarantee to fix bugs immediately, but register and schedule them
- we do not guarantee that we implement new features or changes immediately but consider them to be added in a future version
By purchasing enterprise license you will have benefits additional to normal support:
- guaranteed response in one business day
- telephone support
- instant messaging support (skype)
How can I install the license key?
Atlassian Marketplace license keys are installed in JIRA's Plugin Manager.
In case you received your license key from us, please follow the below steps to install the key:
- Go to Administration->Plugins->Email This Issue Plugin->Configure.
- Copy the license key from the file to the form and click Save
- Verify that your license details are refreshed and correct
How can I request support if I have a problem?
How can I report a bug?
Please create bug ticket in JETI's issue tracker service
How can I submit a feature request?
Please create a new feature issue in JETI's issue tracker service
Do you undertake customization of features?
Yes. Upon request we are ready to undertake customization of the plugin features. Such as implementing new functionality, developing email templates etc.
Customization is part of our consultancy service and is available on an hourly basis. Please contact us at info[at]meta-inf[dot]hu to find out more.