We are pleased to announced the release of version 5.2 of JETI. It comes with the following new features and improvements:
- Event notifications: Define notification templates (or schemes) and specify your custom email template, recipients and mail options to send automated notifications to anyone (even outside JIRA)
- Auto-reply: Send auto-reply emails with your custom template to the senders of incoming emails. Sender may be a non-JIRA user. Sender email address is saved to a custom field to be used as recipient in an further emails you send using JETI.
- Base email templates on JIRA templates: You can create your custom email templates starting from any default JIRA event templates. This allows you to quickly customize the existing templates and use them.
- UI improvements: Many JETI screens have been improved. Particularly the main email screen and the bulk email screens,
- Improved mail subject handling: You can now change the email subject in the main JETI screen.
Let us know you opinion and questions.
Bug Watcher was designed to make issue watching flexible and easy. You can:
- Watch entire projects
- Watch filters
- Configure personal notification schemes
- Bulk watch or unwatch issues
Open the documentation for details.
JIRA Email This Issue is available for purchase and evaluation from the Atlassian Marketplace or JIRA's Plugin Manager.
This is our recommended purchase method. Quick and Easy.
We offer a FREE unlimited 12-month Email This Issue license to anyone who precisely and professionally translates the upcoming JETI 5.1's user interface to a language listed below.
If you are interested please let us know before starting your translation so that we can discuss the details.
JIRA Email This Issue is being sold for half-price up to end of April.
Please place your order beforehand to ensure you gain 50% discount.