META-INF Atlassian Day 2018 is Hungary's largest Atlassian event.
This year too, you can soak up Atlassian knowledge for two full days from international Atlassian Verified Vendors and domestic speakers from the world's top.
In 2018, the focus of Atlassian Day is YOUR TEAM'S STORY.
What can you expect in these two days?
- You can listen to quite a few case studies and success stories from companies that have already successfully implemented Atlassian products in one of their business areas. Not only can you be inspired by them, but you can take home tangible knowledge that you can use immediately in your own team.
- As in the past, we will not only tell you about the solutions at the Workshops, but you can also try out the solutions, and you can immediately incorporate them into your own processes at home, so you can rewrite the story of your team.
- You can meet the producers of the most popular Atlassian addons and ask them your questions personally.
- During the breaks, you can get to know the other participants with the help of Networking games.
- Once again, we will organize the unmissable KAHOOT FLASHMOB live quiz, where you and all the participants can measure your knowledge in the world of Atlassian at the same time.
- AND THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE EVENING PROGRAM THIS YEAR :) But don't tell anyone...
What makes a good story?
- You can identify with him. We present real business problems that many small, medium and large companies struggle with every day, and the solution of which can have a great impact on your operations.
- It has an antecedent and a continuation. Things were going well even before the Story. And even then they will go somehow. What is the difference between the two? This is what the Story itself is about. And this is what the lectures and workshops of this year's Atlassian Day will be about.
- It shows the process of change in a traceable way. A story is good if we can follow where the protagonist started, what he went through, and how he found the solution.
- It's about flesh and blood people. This year, we are putting a lot of emphasis on the fact that, in addition to the professional content, the presentations also show how the lives of the presenters' team improved and became simpler after the introduction of their solution. After all, this is the main goal of increasing efficiency. You want to be the next superhero. 'If they could do it, under these conditions, then it will work for us too!' familiar? In addition, you do not have to start from scratch, as you will receive the key to the solution in your hands. All you have to do is go to the door and open it.